- technical cookies: these are necessary for correct functioning of a website and to permit browsing by the user; without these the user may not be able to visualise the pages correctly or to use some services.
- profiling cookies: these are used for creating user profiles to send advertising messages in line with preferences shown by the user during browsing.
- “session” cookies, which are deleted immediately on closing of the browser;
- “persistent” cookies, which remain in the browser for a determinate period of time; these are used, for example, to recognise the device which connects to a website, facilitating user authentication operations;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the operator of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “third party” cookies, generated and operated by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing.
The Website uses “technical” cookies and in particular the following types of cookie:
- (i) own cookies, session or persistent, necessary to allow browsing on the Website, for the purpose of internal security and systems administration;
- (ii) third party cookies, persistent, used by Website to send statistical information to Google Analytics, by way of which the Company can perform statistical analysis of access/visits to the Website. The cookies used pursue exclusively statistical purposes and collect information in aggregated form. By way of two cookies, one persistent and the other session (expiring on closure of the browser), Google Analytics also saves a register with times of commencement of visits to the Website and exit from same. It is possible to prevent Google from taking the data by way of the cookies and the subsequent formulation of the data by downloading and installing the plug-in for browser from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can choose to which cookies to give your consent. In the case of third party cookies, users shall provide or deny consent directly to the owner of the cookie in question, to which the Company merely refers: most third party cookies present on the website can be disabled by users on their own browser or by consulting directly the sites of the operators using the links indicated in the table below. In any event, we point out that disabling cookies could impair your ability to use the Website and/or prevent you from benefitting in full from the available functions and services.
|www.genuinepriligy.com||First Party - Session and persistent||Cookies required to make navigation on the Website possible, for internal security and administration purposes||This page|
|google.com||Third Party - persistent||Cookie for the Google Analytics service||https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Instructions for operation of cookies on the various browsers:
- 1. Select the menu on the upper right-hand corner of the browser tool bar
- 2. Select Settings
- 3. Select the link Show advanced settings
- 4. In the section Privacy select Content settings
- 5. In the section Cookie change the following settings based on the action required for operation of the cookies:
- 6. Allow sites to save and read cookie data
- 7. Keep local data only until you quit your browser
- 8. Prevent sites from setting any data
- 9. Block third party cookies and site data
- 10. Manage exceptions for some Internet sites
- 11. All cookies and site data
For more information visit the relevant Google page
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Click on the menu in the upper right corner of the browser tool bar
- 2. Select Options
- 3. Select the Privacy section
- 4. In the section Tracking, select the appropriate button if you want to communicate to sites your wish not to be tracked
- 5. In the section History, select from the drop-down menu Use Custom Settings change the following settings depending on the action desired for cookie operation:
- 6. Accept cookies from websites (select the appropriate button);
- 7. Accept third party cookies (select from the drop-down menu one of the following Options: always, from most visited or never);
- 8. Store them for a set period of time (select from the drop-down menu one of the following Options: until they expire, when Firefox is closed or ask every time);
- 9. Again, in the History section, select Show cookies if you wish to clear the cookies present on your computer.
For more information visit the relevant Mozilla page
- Internet Explorer
- 1. Click the Tools button
- 2. Select Internet Options
- 3. Select Privacy
- 4. In the scrolling menu, select one of the following options change the following settings according to what you want to do to handle the cookies:
- 5. Block all cookies
- 6. High
- 7. Medium High
- 8. Medium
- 9. Low
- 10. Accept all the cookies
- 11. Select specific sites that you will accept cookie from: click “Sites” and in the “Address of Website” box, type a website address then click “Block” or “Allow”
For more information visit the relevant Microsoft page
- 1. Open Safari
- 2. Click on Safari
- 3. Select Preferences and then click on Privacy
- 4. In the “Block Cookies” section choose the way Safari should handle cookies.
- 5. Click on Details to see which websites have stored their cookies
For more information visit the relevant Apple page
- 1. Start Opera
- 2. Select “Settings” in the main menu in the top left-hand corner of the screen
- 3. Select “Privacy & Security”
- 4. In the section “Cookies”, select one of the following options:
- 5. Allow local storage
- 6. Keep local data only until I quit my browser
- 7. Do not permit sites to save any data
- 8. Block third party cookies and site data
- 9. By selecting the button “All cookies and site data” you can remove the cookies present on your computer.
For more information visit the relevant Opera page